Wednesday 11 September 2013

Why I chose Media Studies

When I chose my GCSE options I was mainly looking at the more academic subjects as I wish to go to university and would need the English Baccalaureate. My first two choices were French and Geography, both of which are more academic subjects.
Because of this I wanted to do something a little more creative and fun. Subjects such as Art, Textiles and Resistant materials appealed to me but I wanted to do something I had never done before.
Something completely new and a little out of my comfort zone. Media Studdies was just what I wanted to do, it was entirely new to me yet looked like I would need to be creative and have fun

1 comment:

  1. Good forward thinking. You need to adjust the setting in layout because I cannot see everything at present. However, from what I can see, you show courage in your desire to get out of your comfort zone. What would make you do that?

    ReplyDelete